Encourage Imaginative Play with Toys
It’s that time of year again when we frantically look for the perfect toy for the Holidays! Our selection of toys includes lots of fun ways for kids to use their imagination. Here are some of the things you should look for when picking out new toys according to ASTRA (American Specialty Toy Retailing Association).
- Play value (Promote good, healthy fun, concept and skills,)
- Design (Innovative, original, visually interesting, easy to use)
- Values (Social responsibility, community awareness, environmental awareness)
- Quality (durable, safe, guaranteed, auditory quality)
- Appropriateness (age, gender, abilities and interests)
The Melissa and Doug Suspend Game is a family game that has you trying to do tricky balancing with a steady hand from a tabletop stand. Sounds easy, but every time you add a bar the balance shifts! You must try to hang all of the bars without it falling.
A fun way for kids to learn about the world around them is with dolls. The Guidecraft Better Builders Career People and Community People have colorful faces, uniforms and personalities! It includes an astronaut, doctor, farmer and chef.
Here’s a fun and inexpensive way to play ball in the house! The Proactive HBA-MC6 Hover Ball has super slider technology that makes for a smooth and safe time for your child to play.
A combination of learning and fun all wrapped in one! What a great way to spend the Holidays! You can explore our incredible selection of toys and find fun new ways to encourage your child’s imagination!