Style it with Rugs
Our outdoor space becomes our sanctuary during the warm weather. Between entertaining and cookouts, we want to make it as comfortable as our indoor space. However, we sometimes forget an element that we use indoors all the time – area rugs. Rugs help the continuity of the flow from your indoor to your outdoor space. Here are some stylish, yet functional ways to use a rug in your patio space.
- Add color to compliment your patio furniture. Bring your outdoor space to life by adding some color.
- Define your space. Using an outdoor area rug can help define your area and designate spaces for various activities.
- Cover small spaces and narrow areas. Sometimes, small spaces and narrow areas can be disregarded. By adding an outdoor rug or runner, these spaces can come to life and become functional.
- Repeat colors and patterns. Unify your outdoor furniture and decors with matching colors and patterns.
- Add comfort outdoors. A big rug can cover a vast area of your outdoor space; walk around barefoot and be comfortable!