Bar Stool Buying Guide
Before you start shopping for your bar or recreational room seating, there are a couple of questions you should be asking.
1. What height of bar stools do you need?
- Be sure to allow a 10-12” gap between the seat height and the table/counter height to ensure you have enough room to be seated comfortably.
2. How many bar stools do you need?
- It is recommended that you leave approximately 26-30” from the center of one bar stool to the center of the next to ensure enough room for each person sitting.
3. What material makes for the best bar stool?
- This is really a matter of personal preference. The most common materials used for bar stools are wood and metal. Both of these materials are going to be very durable and look great in your home. A wooden bar stool will complement traditional or rustic styles very nicely. If you’re going for a modern or industrial look, metal may be a better choice to help you achieve your desired style.
Recommended Seat Height
|Dining Table||28″ – 30″||> 18″|
|Counter Height Table||34″ – 36″||24″ – 26″|
|Pub/Bar Table||40″ – 42″||27″ – 30″|
|Extra Tall Tables||45″ – 48″||31″ – 34″|
November 22, 2017
November 13, 2017
October 31, 2017