Fitness Findings Giveaway
As the month comes to an end, so does our fitness journey together. This month our blog has primarily been focused on educating our readers on best practices, must have accessories and equipment, and healthy eating/living tips. We thought we’d end this month by reviewing what we’ve learned along the way and, of course, a GIVEAWAY! We will be giving away TWO Fitbit Flex activity wristbands. How do you win? That’s a good question. You will need to answer the below question in the comment section of this post before February 5th, 2014. We will select two random winners and notify them via this blog post.
Tell us a personal or fitness related goal you’ve set for yourself in 2014.
*Winner will be selected at random and responded to on the blog post on or after February 5, 2014. Click here for official rules.
Fitness Month in Review
- Your children’s health is just as important as yours! Create healthier eating habits in your home.
- Don’t jump right in to working out. Ease yourself into a new routine with group fitness.
- Myth: You can’t indulge in a sweet treat every now and then. False. You need to reward yourself!
- Interval training is a great way burn fat while increasing your endurance.
- You need to set achievable goals and that will help you determine which workout is best suited for you.
- Find key motivators through purchasing fitness accessories that set challenges for you.
- Healthy eating is actually just as important (if not more important) than the hours you log in the gym.
- Mix up your workouts in order to avoid boredom. Incorporate your hobbies to help. Ex. Mountain biking, yoga, kickboxing etc.
Last but not least, stick with it! We know you can do it. If you’re in need of a little motivation, come see us in our Fitness Department at NFM because we’re here to help.
“To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up.” –Ralph Bunche