“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – J.F.K
This Thanksgiving, some of our Nebraska Furniture Mart employees want to share what they’re thankful for. Here at NFM, we are blessed in many ways and we’d like to share a few of those blessings with our customers. Hopefully by doing so, it will spark some thoughts on how you’re thankful this holiday season.
- I am thankful for having a beautiful little girl, that even though she has internal medical issues, she does not show or act as though there are any issues. She is still able to run, talk and play just like any other kid. I am very blessed to have her.
- This year I am most thankful for the friendships I’ve made here in Omaha. I moved here on a whim and knew absolutely no one, so it’s very refreshing to have a really great crew of people around me.
- I am so very thankful for my wonderful and healthy family!
- 2013 has been very good to me so I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful to celebrate my first year of marriage to a wonderful woman. I am thankful that we were able to purchase a home to begin our life together in. Lastly, I am thankful to have a wonderful job working with great people that I enjoy coming to everyday.
- I am thankful for my two year old son, he brings so much joy to our lives and I love him more than words could ever say.
- I am thankful for Ron Kellogg III and Jordan Westerkamp. (Husker fan perhaps?)
- I’m thankful to have a supportive boyfriend/best friend that regularly encourages me to challenge myself.
- I am thankful for family and friends who are like family… Also very thankful for technology, because without technology, I would not be able to connect with my family during the holidays.
- The number one thing that I am thankful for is my family. I was fortunate to grow up in a very loving household and I now get to continue you that in my own home and share that with my wonderful husband and beautiful little girl.
Our stores are closed on Thanksgiving Day so our customers and staff can have a wonderful holiday with family. Shop online today at nfm.com to get 50% off furniture and area rugs, as well as free delivery on furniture purchases $299 or more. Our stores open at 6AM on Friday! See you bright and early!